Our Cocktail Shaker Boys newsletter – are you on the circulation list?
Us Cocktail Shaker Boys have been playing with the Chimp recently. For those of you not aware, MailChimp is a whizzy piece of marketing software which will help us send out our newsletters – which we’ve committed to making more frequent.
Needless to say, we’d like to make sure that if you are interested in hearing all the latest, we include you.
Chances are if you’re a previous client, or even an enquirer, we’ve got you. We’ll also be mailing ‘friends’ of the business where we have e-mail addresses. The next e-flyer will be going out in the next 10 days, so if you want to be included please let us have your e-mail address. You can send it to us at email@example.com
So what will you get if you join up?
Our first issue
We’ve got a small article on what we do and how we work, cos not everyone knows. We’re also featuring gin in this newsletter as it’s the flavour of the moment. And we have 2 gin distilleries nearby! Handy.
We’re also doing our very best to reinstate the fun of the great English garden party. Cocktails outdoors in the garden sitting in the sun (hopefully.) What could be nicer – frankly?
Why might you want to receive our newsletter?
We’ll be featuring a range of topics in our forthcoming newsletters.
- Some cocktail recipes – of course!
- Tips on some great cocktail bars to visit in the UK. The good news is many of the top bars in the world are in London.
- Some ideas and tips for cocktail making at home. It’s what we do after all.
- Cocktail book suggestions. There’s some mighty fine writers and liquid alchemists out there
- Features on what we do, how we work and what you can expect
- New ingredients and things we’re working on ; from lavender, licquorice, Earl Grey to atomisers and beyond
- Plus some themed newsletters too
Hopefully you can see we’ve given this some thought. We’re bursting, literally bursting with ideas and of course we’re keen to share them with you.
So get on board, make sure we’ve got your address and we’ll be happy to include you in our musings.