Chances are that if you’ve landed here, you’ve clicked through to see what is on offer as we take over (well, sort of) Duncan Murray Wines next Saturday 2nd August for cocktail sampling. Usually it’s wine – but as a one-off the Cocktail Shaker Boys will be in town serving up cocktail samples.
We have a menu of 6. Some old ones, some known to you perhaps, some brand new – our own creations and some old classics reprised, from the days of Prohibition.
The full team line up is;
- Negroni – Two Birds gin, Dolin sweet vermouth & Aperol
- Cosmopolitan – Two Birds vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice and lime cordial
- Lavender Martini – Warner Edwards Harrington Gin, Dolin dry vermouth, Monin lavender syrup
- Royal & Ancient – malt whisky, Triple Sec and Monin apricot syrup
- French 75 – Two Birds Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and fizz
- Murray’s gone AWOL – white rum, vodka, Midori melon liqueur, lime juice
All the alcoholic ingredients will be available to buy from Duncan Murray Wines in the shop on the day. So if you try something you like, you’ll be able to make it yourself at home. On Saturday evening too.
So let’s do it. See you Saturday hopefully.
Apart from appearing at local shops doing cocktail sampling, the Cocktail Shaker Boys usual habitat is making up cocktails at your home or locally hired venue in Market Harborough, Kibworth, Rugby, Lutterworth, Oadby, Leicester, Northampton, Oakham, Uppingham, Rutland, Wellingborough, Melton Mowbray and wider parts of Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. Contact us on 01858 898154 or firstname.lastname@example.org