40th birthday party cocktails in Coventry is what the Cocktail Shaker Boys were mixing up on Saturday night. It might have been flippin’ freezin’ outside but the cocktails complemented the fantastic canapes – sushi, shellfish and the like – perfectly.
Slightly different menu which featured the following 5 cocktails and 2 mocktails ;
- Mojito – which frankly looks like a glass of fizzy water with a tree growing out of the top but a great summer (!) refreshing drink. We’ll post our recipe in a future article.
- Cosmopolitan – by special request of the hostess and the most popular drink on the menu we’d say
- Grasshopper – a regular of our menus as it is sooo popular
- Green Apple Martini – again one of the very favourites
- Tequila Sunrise – still one of the most dramatic looking drinks and a real fruity classic
Our picture features from left : Tequila Sunrise, Green Apple Martini and Grasshopper
Plus the mocktails
- China Blue – blue gorgeousness in a sling glass with an unusual and exotic flavour.
- Merry Berry Cherry – featured heavily on this site.
Many more gigs coming up, a busy time – need to get practising. Also some new cocktails will be featured in some of our future parties. Recipes will appear here – eventually once we’ve tested market reaction!